Don’t let anyone tell you you’re not good enough or pretty enough just because you don’t have hair. Don’t EVER let other people decide for what you want, not your friends, not your partners, not even your family. Don’t let them treat you like you’re sick or a freak because you’re not. You’re beautiful, bald is beautiful, no matter what people say because it’s not hair that counts. Fuck it, it’s not your weight or your height that counts either, or your size or your eye colour. Nothing of that matters and your hair for sure is nothing of import.
Don’t let others decide for you if you have to wear a wig or shave, if you have to take pills or take shots because they don’t know the first thing about what you’re going through. It’s you who have to be happy when you look in a mirror, so do what makes you happy.
I went to hell and back with my family because I’ve refused treatment since I was old enough to stand for myself but I am happy. I am 5’3, I weigh 11 stones and I’m bald and I’ve never felt more beautiful than I do now. I have accepted my body as it is and if other people can’t they can go and get bent.
Don’t give up, stand tall and proud because you, my friend, are beautiful and you deserve to be as happy and loved as anyone can possibly be.
I love you all.
- xhellokitty2391x reblogged this from alopecianlife
- chakrasmartie reblogged this from alopecianlife
- daniellelandry reblogged this from alopecianlife
- the-unperfectionist likes this
- comingupforblair likes this
- d0ntjudgeabl0gbyitsurl likes this
- shannipanda-moo reblogged this from alopecianlife
- shannipanda-moo likes this
- alopecianlife posted this